Thank you for choosing Teslacigs!
Please read this manual carefully Smok Vape Pen prior to using. We are no responsible an intentional damage or improper use. If you require any additional information or have any questions about the product or its use, please contact us via www.teslacig.com
“CP COUPLE” is regulated dual RDTA device with Kangvape Vape unique design, its rectangular cylinder shape reduced the box mod size greatly and dramatically improved hand-feeling. The dual RDTA atomizers design let user to vape 2 flavors simultaneously, and its appearance and performance are extraordinary recognition. The fire button is set on the positive of the box mod. Beneath it is a channel selection button, that it also the channel switch of two 510 interface, which allows the user to flexibly choose to turn on the power of one atomizer alone or both at the same time. Users can enjoy vaping on their mixing juice flavors or single juice flavors.
What’s in the Teslacigs CP Couple box?
1 x CP COUPLE mod
2 x CP COUPLE RDTAs
4 x Wire (0.3ohms)
12 x Silicone Rings
1 x Wrench
8 x Screws
1 x Organic Cotton
1 x User Manual
Dimension: 94*55*28mm MOTI Piin Disposable Vape (mod)/ 125*55*28mm (kit)
Material: Zinc alloy + PC
Battery: Two hi drain 18650(discharging current should be above 40A)
Net Weight: 295g (kit)
Channel Selection: I/II/I+II
Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
Output Wattage: 7-110W (I/II)
Max Output Wattage: 220W (I+II)
Max Output Voltage: 8.5V
Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard
Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.1ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316/TCR mode
Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉ MOTI Replacement
Atomizer Type: RDTA
Capacity: 4ML (Single RDTA)
Adjustable Airflow: Yes
1. Power on: Remove the battery cover and insert two high-rate 18650 cells into the device body. The device will power on and display the Teslacigs Logo.
2. Power Off: Press the fire button 5 times continuously to turn off the device.
3. Vaping: Press and hold the fire button to vape. Release the fire button to stop.
4. Working Mode Switch: Press channel selection button to open or close the channel I/II.
Users can enjoy the switching among three working modes: opened channel I and II/ opened channel I /opened channel II.
a: When channel I is opened, the RDTA I will work upon pressing fire button.
b: When channel I is closed, the RDTA I will not work upon pressing the fire button.
c: When channel II is opened, the RDTA II will work upon pressing the fire button.
d: When channel II is closed, the RDTA II will not work upon pressing the fire button.
5. Power Lock/Unlock: In KA mode, hold down both fire button and down button to lock/unlock the device power (only used when one channel is opened).
6. Temperature Lock/Unlock: In TC/TCR mode, hold down both fire button and down button to lock/unlock the temperature (only used when one channel is opened).
7. Adjust Wattage Option: When one channel is opened, press the up/down button to adust wattage accordingly. Wattage will move in 5 increments. Press and hold up or down button to adjust wattage rapidly.
8. New Coil, Same Coil: When you connect a new atomizer or disconnect and reconnect your existing atomizer, the device will prompt you to confirm this change. If you have attached a new atomizer, press the UP button. If you have disconnected and reconnected the same atomizer, press the Vaporesso Luxe TC Kit DOWN button.
9. Charging: Use the Teslacigs USB charge to recharge the device. While the device is recharging, the battery symbol will fluctuate up and down. Once the device is fully charged, the battery symbol will be static.
Menu Switching: Press the fire button 3 times consecutively to enter the menu switching state whilst the device is on, then press the down button to switch between wattage settings, resistance settings, resistance lock/unlock, output mode, taste mode, memory mode and version information. Press the fire button to enter the sub-menu .
Wattage Setting: When entering the “wattage” sub-menu, press the up/down button to adjust wattage accordingly.
Resistance Setting: When entering the resistance value sub-menu, you can fine-tune the resistance within a range of plus/minus 0.05 AGAIN DTL .
Resistance Lock/Unlock: When entering the “Ω” sub-menu. Switch between “ ”/“Ω” to lock/unlock the coil resistance. (Note: Such operation should be carried out at room temperature.)
Output Mode: When entering the output mode sub-menu, you can cycle through the supported materials or enter your own TCR value on the TCR setting.
TCR Mode: With the new TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) function available on your device, you can now customize your temperature control coils (Ni200/SS316/Ti) on your own. Here’s the TCR value range as a reference:
Memory Mode: When entering the M sub-menu, you can save the current setting parameters to memory mode. This includes Wattage/TCR/Temperature/Output mode/Taste mode. You can set three groups of data.
Taste Mode: When entering “NORM” sub-menu, the screen will display NORM/SOFT/HARD.
Temp Mode: Temperature control mode screen display information (resistance, output wattage, temperature, taste control, output mode, battery level, memory mode)
Version Information: When entering the battery icon sub-menu, the screen will show the hardware version, software version and product model.
How to build the CP Couple RDTA?
Installation steps: Before starting to make sure your hands are clean. Taking RDTA apart. Installing the pre-wrapped wire. Position and cut the ends of wire off. Insert the cotton, and place it in the middle. Cut the cotton at an angle. Make sure it’s not too short and not too long. Wet the coil with e-liquid and adjust cotton. Connect the RDTA base to the device. Slowly refill the e-liquid into the filler hole, make sure the e-liquid is added not too much. Connect the top cap and drip tip to device, and then press the fire button to start vaping.
1. Over Puffing Protection: Device will deactivate after prolonged continuous puffs of more than 10 seconds. The screen will flash!!Long Vaping!!
2. Low-Voltage Protection: When the voltage/power is too low, the screen will display “Low Battery,” Please recharge the device.
3. No Atomizer Protection: If no atomizer is attached to the device, the screen will display “No Atomizer.”
4. Atomizer Short Protection: The device has internal controls to protect against atomizer shorts. With KA coil, resistance below 0.1 ohm. With Ti/Ni200/SS316 coil, resistance below 0.1 ohm.
5. Reverse Connection Protection: If batteries are inserted incorrectly, the device will not power on and will prevent any damage to the chipset.
6. Automatic Power Adjust Protection: Using this device under high wattage situations when the battery is at low voltage/power conditions, the battery sign will flash continuously and will auto adjust the output wattage power to be used in safe normal modes.
7. Temperature Alert: If the internal board temperature becomes excessive, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display “Too Hot”.
8. Temperature Protection: In TC modes, if the actual temperature of coil exceeds the set temperature, the device will shows “Temp protect” Anno Vape 600 Puffs.
This package does not include 18650 cell or charger.
Please choose suitable 18650 cell, the cell should be discharged 40A or above.
Please do not keep the e-liquid inside the atomizer if the device will not be used for a long period of time.
Please take out the battery from the device when it’s not used for a long time.
Please turn off the device when it’s not used for a long time.